Saturday, January 19, 2013

Surprise workout today!

I hadn't planned on working out today but I happily got some in. My plan is to start with 3 days during the week and have weekends off so that I can spend my time with the husband and kids. We had put the kids to bed and decided to play a video game. I suggested some Wii Fit multi-player games and he was down. So not only did I have fun playing games with the husband, but I also burned calories and worked out! WOHOOOO for fun workout sessions.

I also tried a new recipe - Sweet Potato & Chicken Cups. It wasn't too shabby. I definitely need to expieriment with it more but it was a good start. I also made a FAVORITE of mine - Pepperoni Pizza Balls. I could eat those things ALL the time. Sooooooooooo delicious!

I would write more but I hear one of the boys stirring so I will wrap this up. Tomorrow is weigh-in day and I'm feeling confident that I lost some this week. Fingers crossed! Hope everyone is doing well. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment