Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Liebster Award


I was so kindly awarded this by Kim @ Less of Me, More to Life. THANK YOU!

According to what I have read: the Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.  “Liebster” is German for sweetest, valued, welcome and/or favourite.

Here are the Rules:

Each nominee must share 11 things about themselves.  
Answer the 11 questions set for you and create 11 questions for the people you nominate.
Nominate promising new bloggers who have less than 200 followers.

11 Things About Myself: 
1. I have twin 5 month old boys.
2. My favorite movie is The Little Mermaid.
3. I lived in New Zealand for 5 years when I was younger.
4. I have a double major in Graphic Design and Art History, along with an associates degree in Art. So yeah, you could say I have a thing for art.
5. I have a guilty pleasure for 80s music.
6. I am not going to lie, I enjoy watching teen based movies and tv shows. They are things you can watch and you can just let your mind relax because they are no thinkers.
7. I used to have a guinea pig named Bubble Guinea. 
8. I love going to hands-on science museums.
9. I love dinosaurs.
10. I could drink coconut Italian cream sodas every day, all day.
11. I love making up songs to everyday things. My kids love it.

 
 

11 Questions I had to answer:
1. Favorite Movie? - *haha* I just answered that above. Little Mermaid
2. What made you start blogging? - I thought it would be a good way to get encouragement from people who were going through the same thing as me. Also, it would help me stay accountable for my actions.
3. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be and why? - I would love to live in Italy somewhere because of all the art and architecture you could experience everyday. However, I would probably pick as an overall place - Ireland. It would be so beautiful and relaxing.
4. Walk or run? - I would love to be able to run longer and be into it more. Maybe one day.
5. Favorite time of year? - Fall. I love the leaves changing color but also the temperature. That perfect time when you can wear jeans and a hoodie and be comfortable.
6. What is your favorite song right now? - I am not quite sure. The majority of my songs these days involve Disney. *haha*
7. What is your goal for the year? - Be a great mom and continue to lose weight for my boys.
8. What is Hockey, Basketball or football? - I'm not sure sure what that is asking but I am guessing what is my favorite..... I would have to say that Hockey is pretty amazing to watch live. I have done that one time and it was a pretty cool experience.
9. How do you capture your memories? - I use my phone and a camera to take pictures and video. 
10. iPhone, Android or Blackberry? - Android. Love it!
11. Glass half full or half empty? - Sometimes it goes back and forth depending on my mood. 




My Questions to my nominees:

1. If you were stranded on a desert island, what 5 things would you bring with you (if you already had the bare basics of food, water, shelter and clothing)?
2. What is your favorite movie?
3. Which would you rather experience firsthand - space exploration or underwater exporation?
4. What is a huge fear of yours?
5. Do you have something you love but are embrassed to say you enjoy it? (For example, you love Justin Beiber, you enjoy eating baby food because it tastes good to you, you like to collect your toenails, etc)
6. What is something you love about yourself, non physical?
7. What is something you love about yourself, physically?
8. Pet-peeves about people?
9. If you could go anywhere in the world, money and time wasn't an issue, where would you go?
10. If you could eat only one type of food (mexican, italian, thai, etc) dfor the rest of your life, what would it be?
11. Favorite dessert?

My Nominees are:

Little Mrs. Married Get's Healthy

Those Last 75 Pounds

Tales of a tired mommy...

Amanda's Life as a mommy and wife

Escovedo Escapades

I'm sailing aweight...  

Kismet and Kilograms

Progress not Perfection  

Transitioning to 143

View from the 512 


Deliciously Healthy

5 comments:

  1. Great job! These are so much fun getting to know everyone a little better

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Thank you. I'm going to start mine now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I'm home with a sick child, but will get on this ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. Will definitely do this!!

    ReplyDelete