Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Stay-at-home mom workouts and new recipe

So as my previous post says, yesterday was my first day at the Couch to 5k program. I had forgotten how good it is to work out and run. I remember years ago going to the gym routinely and using the treadmill for 60-90 minutes a day. I would actually skip college classes sometime just so I could do this. It felt so good. 

Just this one day on this program brought back those old memories. The only problem I face now is that I have twin 5month olds that take a lot of my attention and finding sometimes 15 minutes is hard.

Does anyone have any suggestions for stay-at-home mom workouts?

----------------

I tried a new recipe last night and let me tell you - it was SUPER delicious. I couldn't think of what to cook and I found a box of stuffing mix in the pantry. A light bulb went off and I came up with making a little "Faux Thanksgiving in a Cup." I decided to skip adding butter to the stuffing mix and you couldn't even tell. They were SO GOOD.

I have learned why I love cooking in wonton wrapper cups. It helps me control portion size. I cannot add too much because it wont fit. It helps me stay on track instead of over eating, which is a problem of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment