Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Sickness Sucks!


I was super sick last weekend which is why I have been away from the blogging world. It was miserable. I then started to get better and now I am starting to get sick again. I do not like it at all! I have luckily been doing good on the eating side of things BUT the workout is not going well at all. I just have had no strength or motivation since sick. I hate that feeling. I wish I wouldn't of gotten sick so I could of kept up the work out motivation. I am sure it will come back once I feel better completely.

Also, add into the mixture of being sick I started my period. Great mixture to have with being sick. *haha* kidding! I don't know about anyone else, but I know they say working out is a great thing during your time of the month but I am not one of those people. It isn't because of cramps and such, I just don't feel like it. It makes me lazy. *HAHA*

How are you guys during sickness and your time of the month with the weight loss adventure you are on?

4 comments:

  1. It's hard when you are sick to stay on plan

    My son came down with something on Friday

    Hope you feel better soon

    PS I nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award See Here

    http://www.lessofmemoretolife.blogspot.ca/2013/01/leibster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. THANK YOU! I already posted it (if you see the post before). I hope your son feels better soon. I am definitely better than what I was. Thank goodness!

      Delete
  2. Looks like we're in the same boat. I need to figure out how to remind myself that I can work out even when I have cramps.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As A man I don't have too much to comment on this last post. I hope you feel better though :)
    -FogDog Weight Loss

    ReplyDelete