Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Food Review x3

LEAN CUISINE - CHICKEN AND VEGETABLES

Let me start off by saying I am not affiliated with anyone when I make these reviews. I am just giving my honest opinion about the meal. Maybe my review will help you decide if you want to try it for yourself or not.

The description from the box: roasted chicken tenderloins, garden vegetables and parmesan cheese with vermicelli. This wasn't too shabby. I loved the noodles. DELICIOUS! The chicken was a little rubbery but wasn't horrible. The garden veggies included - broccoli, carrots, tomato and squash. All was good except for the squash. It was a little weird textured.

This is something that I may not get again but if it was in front of me I wouldn't turn it down. I give this 3/5 stars. If you have tried this, let me know what you think. Or, if you have any others to suggest, let me know.
 
 


LEAN CUISINE - FAJITA-STYLE CHICKEN SPRING ROLLS

The description from the box: White meat chipotle chicken,corn,black beans,bell peppers and onions. In the box come 2 packages of 3 rolls. So you can get 2 meals for the price of one, which is nice. However, I did not enjoy them. I felt for the size and taste was not worth the calories. I had to add tortilla chips because I wasn't satisfied with just the rolls. I would of been happy just making something on my own.

This is not really something that I would try again. I give this 2/5 stars. If you have tried this, let me know what you think. Or, if you have any others to suggest, let me know.




MICHAELINA'S LEAN GOURMET - BROCCOLI CHEESE CHICKEN

The description from the box: rice and cheese sauce with broccoli and white chicken. This was only $0.88 and let me tell you, I got what I paid for. It was not very good at all. The chicken tasted gross, all 2 pieces that were in there. The rice wasn't soft and delicious, it was a little undercooked tasting. It was not worth all the calories that were involved - 290. UGH!

This was the worst so far. The calories were a waste! I give this 1/5 stars. If you have tried this, let me know what you think. Or, if you have any others to suggest, let me know.

------------------------------------

Sorry for the 3 reviews in one but I have been sick the past several days and needed to catch up on missed items.

No comments:

Post a Comment